Loan Application POA/ New! ASGTG Statistics/ More invites to Hazmat/ Avoiding Suspensions over Yom Tov
1) Amazon lending has started asking for a more serious type of POA when deciding to accept a loan application. Please try to make it as good as you can. You essentially have just one shot for them to accept it.
2) New! ASGTG statistics. You can now see all-time poster leaders per group, per week, month. Over, 100,000 messages since ASGTG began.
3) More sellers have been invited to Hazmat with various units of inventory (between 500-1500) available.
4) Newish: “We have determined that you have violated our Community Guidelines. As a result, we have suppressed all of your reviews, and you will no longer be able to post community content on Amazon. This includes Customer Reviews…..”
5) Video with Jeff Cohen
Discussed with Jeff:
a) The 3 biggest Amazon shows (Prosper, ASGTG, eh, maybe FBA boost)
b) Feedback solicitation enforcement
c) Has anything changed in Amazon rules?
6) “You have used the Amazon Pay system to create transactions between related accounts. This is against our policies. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com, and your listings have been removed from our site”
7) “We have checked a sample of your inventory for ASIN XXXXXXX and found that there are cards placed in the units that solicit good feedback from sellers and attempting to overt negative feedback from customers to an offsite feedback mechanism in your inventory currently stored at fulfillment centers.”
This happens if you have anything in your products to divert traffic from Amazon customers or convince them to leave feedback. Serious infraction.
8) Here is an old but still relevant video on how to best manage your store over YT, when you won’t be answering emails for large stretches. View on YouTube. View on DropBox.
SP notifications in which an invoice is required within 7 days is important. If you ignore those, you likely will get suspended.
Xsellco/ Fusion also has a useful software for automating messages (https://tinyurl.com/y9zw3hrt)
9) Many sellers have received multiple ASIN notifications requesting invoices for “used as new” and “not as advertised”. Those seem daunting (multiple invoices + POA) but they MUST be responded to at a minimum with invoices. If you do not provide them sufficient invoices, they suspend a few weeks later. You cannot ignore or outrun this. Invoices covering the 365-day sales volume is a must.
Ed Rosenberg – Wishing the entire ASGTG community a Chag Kasher Vesameach