ASINs Blocked for Safety Docs/ SFP 60% off referral fees/ Important Message Regarding FBA deliveries
1) New!!!! “Dear Seller,
We noticed multiple cases of your ASINs getting merged into an already existing product in the catalog. Amazon aims to create a good customer experience through providing customers with a single detail page per product. Duplicate entries can be avoided by providing accurate product data.
To learn more about our policy on duplicate product listings and how to avoid them, visit the “ASIN Creation Policy” page.”
2) More visibility in account health dashboard.
“We’ve recently added product condition complaints to the Account Health section of Seller Central. View your Account Health to see any actions we’ve taken that may affect your ability to sell, the reasons for those actions, and next steps to resume selling. You can view your Account Health in Seller Central by clicking on the Performance tab.”
3) Many asins are being blocked for safety documentation.
“Please note that you will not be penalized for the first-time cancellation of these listings. However, we prohibit re-listing products on Amazon.ca once it is brought to your attention that sales of those products are not permitted. You should not ship any pending customer orders for this product yourself. If you would like to appeal this decision, please submit relevant product safety testing documentation and certification from an accredited independent testing laboratory to Seller Support.”
4) On SC page. 60% off referral fees with Seller Fulfilled Prime. “For a limited time, you’ll get a 60% discount on referral fees when you sell eligible products through Seller Fulfilled Prime to customers in your Prime region. This promotion ends February 28, 2019. See if you have eligible ASINs”
5) “Help us reach you in the instance a critical event occurs that affects your ability to sell by entering your emergency contact number here.” Please update this new on the account dashboard. It should not be the same number Amazon calls 100 times a day for cases. It should be a number that will be picked up.
6) New language: “Hello, We appreciate your efforts to comply with our selling policies. We have updated your account with the information that you provided. ASIN XXXXXX”. Now giving some ASIN. Possibly in response to last ASGTG post.
8) Interesting and new “As an update, I would like to inform you that due to a recent policy update from our Operations we will not be able to move the inventory between the ASIN’s as it disturbs the bin allocations causing inventory discrepancies.
The entire process also involves a cost to the FC and manual labor needed to move the inventory across the bins. It has been found that due to label requests the fulfillment centers started having huge backlogs for orders and removal orders to be processed, as the workers would be constrained to relabeling stock. This, in turn, has resulted in a lot of confusion at the fulfillment center and the units getting misplaced. In this case, the option to correct or move the inventory is to create a removal order and sent the inventory to the correct ASIN.”
9) An important message from Go Forward Freight Services regarding FBA deliveries. “The buildings will refuse to offload and turn drivers away onsite if the physical freight inside the container does not match the appointment request. So please ensure your sellers are providing you the correct purchase order information.”
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg