ASINS Hijacked on VC/ Gramin and Crocs Approvals Required/ NJ update on Sales Tax
1) There seems to be a high amount of active ASINS that have been hijacked from vendor Central. When you open a case, Amazon says they can’t do anything because “it’s contributed by our retail team (Amazon).” If this happens, you need to try to report the sellers or vendor doing this for detail page tampering. There is no easy path to resolving these yet, unfortunately.
2) Many Garmin ASINS have been gated and now require approval before selling. This happened because Garmin cracked down on what they claimed were many sellers selling unauthorized or not as described versions of their products (IE international version as US version). They were right on many occasions it seems. UK sellers: Crocs shoes and handbags on Amazon.co.uk will now need an approval starting Nov. 2nd, 2018.
3) Sellers in need of extra FBA prep to keep up with q4 sales: LogistiXpress Provides full-service FBA Prep solution, including bundling and private-label Prep. They can handle all your FBA returns, & also short- and long-term PALLET STORAGE. Affordable rates. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (347)871-8689. (sponsored)
4) There’s been an uptick is “Used Like New complaints”. It’s an issue with the algorithm and is being worked on. It’s a bit overly sensitive now.
5) Amazon is adding “Voice of the Customer” under ‘Account Health’ tab. This supposedly will help resolve complaints before getting suspended.
6) New response to POAS:
“— Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the Safety Complaint listed below
— Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the Safety Complaint
— Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent Safety Complaint going forward.”
7) Amazon has made some changes to performance notifications (after many years) to hopefully make managing the notifications more user-friendly. (Hey, at least they are trying). There are some bugs on the initial rollout.
8) NJ is the latest state to force the marketplace (Amazon) to collect sales tax on its behalf for sellers (regardless if they have a physical presence or not). Read More here.
9) Early bird tickets are available for the main Annual Amazon Sellers Event/Meetup 2019: “The Pulse of the Amazon Marketplace”.
“Thank you for using the Amazon Partnered Carrier Program to ship your pallets to FBA. We noticed in your recent shipments that the freight-class selection you provided for less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments has been incorrect (too low) for the items on your shipment. While participating in the Amazon Partnered Carrier Program, you are required to provide the correct product freight class for each of your shipments. See Amazon Partnered Carrier options for more information If you aren’t sure of your shipment’s freight class, choose the default Estimate my freight class option. This option will ensure accurate cost estimation for your shipments and allow Amazon to better plan your transportation by choosing the appropriate carrier.
If you continue to provide incorrect freight classes for your shipments, we may restrict you from entering freight classes and, instead, estimate your freight classes for you.”
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg