Sales Rank Manipulation Suspensions/ Holiday Season Warnings toys / Kevin King Videos
1) Amazon is continuing to suspend accounts for review, sales rank, search and browse manipulation. Sellers are receiving calls saying they were involved in some kind of “sales rank” or “search and browse” manipulation and once the call is over they are suspended. This has been happening even to establish accounts. Please only admit to what you did and not more.
2) Holiday season warnings:
“We regret to inform you that you do not meet the Holiday Selling Guidelines. We will remove your ability to sell seller-fulfilled items in the Toys & Games store during the holiday season and will notify you at the end of the holiday season upon the removal of this restriction. Please do not create new Toys listings until further notification.”
3) 3P Shipping offers FBA Prep services including receiving, prepping, bundling, kitting and FNSKU stickering, labeling and shipping to Amazon. Additionally, they offer pick pack services for all e-Commerce businesses. Free integration with all major marketplaces. Contact 3P at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to 3P website. 10% discount to all new customers. (sponsored)
4) Strange: Multiple sellers are reporting that they received expiration/safety warnings on ASINS that do not have an expiration date. You can ask for a bin check via SS to show them there is no expiration date on the item and that one is not necessary. (HT SG)
5) Interesting new language in RO.
“We received a report for a rights owner… Your account and listings have not been impacted by this notice, and you are not required to send an appeal at this time. Please work directly with the rights owner to resolve this dispute. We encourage you to resolve this dispute promptly. Failure to do so may result in removal of your offers..”
6) Great tip from ASGTG member: To upload a video
7) Amazon is continuing to suspend ASINs for transparency code violations. “We removed some of your listings because your inventory does not have valid transparency codes, which are used to verify product authenticity…These items are part of Amazon’s Transparency program and are now required to have a 2D barcode label on the product in order to better track inventory and ensure authenticity.“
You need to try to find out why you have an item that is legitimate that does not have a code. Perhaps its old stock before the program started.
8) Change coming up as of December 14, 2018:
“Please be advised that referral fee rates on smartwatches in the wireless category will be standardized to be 15% for the portion of the item price and any gift wrap charges paid by the buyer up to $100 ( with per-item minimum referral fee of $1.00) and 8% for the portion of the item price and any gift wrap charges paid by the buyer over $100.”
9) Fair Pricing Policy suspensions have been quite common lately. View this link.
10) If anyone who purchased the Kevin King Mastermind video didn’t get the links, please let me know. Well send it right away. It can be purchased on this page.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg